This week’s main assignment is a choose your own adventure, of sorts. I found both of these articles compelling and would enjoy discussing either.
- What Prohibition Can Teach Us About Environmentalism–bonus points for identifying how each became their own religion.
- Abed Nadir and Jeff Winger Have A Conversation–where do you find yourself on this spectrum?
Secret Bonus: Come up with a secret-code message that at least one of us, but basically no one else, can solve on the spot.
Double-Secret Bonus: Give us your most pathetic version of small talk.
I have a new game for us to play–there are no losers in this game.
I have a super business idea to pitch.
Stories, Awkward and Otherwise:
- How do you feel about the Thunder? What if Westbrook is traded?
- The Dude gets new digs – “sometimes you eat the bar, sometimes the bar eats you”
- Office meeting spirit animals
My latest jam.
See you Friday!
P.S., Last Fribrary I promised in the comments to deliver jams…and promptly forgot. I plan to make good on the promise this time around.