The main assignment is for you to prepare yourself for our first ever AYA. You’re probably familiar with an AMA (AKA, Ask Me Anything). We even had one before. Well, I’m turning the tables on you suckas. Come prepared for my questions. You can pass, steal, or completely dispute any answers given. The lightning round will not this be. We are looking for depth and tangents. Some sample questions:
- What makes you special?
- What was your “closest call”?
- What do you find to be magical?
- What is the most overrated vacation experience? Why?
- How much more do you expect to learn from here on out?
- What is something I am doing very wrong? In execution or morality/ethics–you decide.
- If you could change or institute a social norm, what would it be?
- Do you laugh enough–have enough laughter in your life? If not, why not? Is it your fault?
- Which do you value more and why: surprise or meeting expectations?
- What is a problem you experience regularly that you have no idea how it could be solved?
Also for you to consider:
- New IFF. I very, berry, very much endorse the first link under the latest (May 18) posting.
- Big brother is watching – a worrying story suggested by David.
- Fribrary crew as Gilligan’s Island cast – who would be who?
- Should we make the next Fribrary (Saturday, May 31st) a PokerBrary? I have the felt.
My stories will include:
- New segment ideas
- Elise intimidates with her pronunciation
- I upgraded myself to first class
- You call that a champagne glass? This is a champagne glass.
- Music for Josh?
- You make me crazy, and this song is brought to you by the greater than symbol – contributions from Eva and April.
- Raw meat – contribution from Lucas.
The students have gone home for summer. Campus is ours! See you at The Brary!