On this special Thanksgiving edition of Fribrary, I’d like to start with a trailer for a classic Turkey Day film: Thankskilling
To build on that horror, some fear-mongering – the main homework is to read up on EMPs:
The question to go along with this – what is your profession in a post-EMP United States? Assume the entire electrical grid is gone and would have to be rebuilt from scratch. All electronics that existed at the time of the EMP are now beyond repair and would have to be rebuilt from scratch, including all the machines that built them, and the machines that built those machines, etc. What is your life like now?
Audio Challenge – how much can you get through?
- Just heard this one this week – Sin Shake Sin
- I’m woefully behind on my Tiger Style
- But seriously dolla dolla bill y’all
- There’s no link, but T. Swift’s Getaway Car is far and away the best song on Reputation
- When you have 24 minutes to spare, recall Homer’s The Odyssey
New Segment – Kevin’s Lifetime Christmas
My Story – A Challenge was accepted.