The homework assignment is to think creatively and come prepared to share on the following tasks:
- Design Fribraryland – what would be the attractions, the amusements, the refreshments, etc.?
- Bring ideas for sponsors of the show – extra credit for elaboration including a script for the ad. I already have two in the works.
- Have a pilot for us to work on or do some work on this idea of mine – The Unsolved Mysteries of Scooby Doo
I’ve posted some great new links on IFF.
This made me smile.
I know what I’m getting everyone for Festivus.
We should do Cowboy Pinball.
You should have people over for dinner and have this playing on the TV.
This Satbrary will coincide with the OU Spring Game. The game starts at 3pm. Anyone willing and able can start the fun at my house at 2:30. Weather permitting, I’ll be attending the game. After that, what happens happens… perhaps we can get a Cracked room in (or two if the group is big enough by then)… perhaps dinner at Volare… irregardless, we’ll end up at The Library.
My stories will include:
A challenge completed
What do you do when you hear a late-night knock at the door? “Why [the hell] did you answer?” Why [the hell] didn’t you take them!?!”
Almost an emergency business trip to Vegas. Related: others have promised epic Vegas stories from this past week.
I triggered one of our mothers… and it wasn’t mine.
- I’m cheating on you all.
Finally, some jams:
- In honor of Eva’s first concert – Holocene by Bon Iver (How do you say that, Josh?)
- In honor of those who will enjoy it – I Guess I Just Feel Like by John Mayer and a Bonus because (pandas and eye patches)
- In honor of outdoor firepit season – Golden Embers by Mandolin Orange
Big weekend ahead. See you Frrrr . . . Saturday!