We will be on the patio this Saturday. The main assignment is to come prepared for a deep-diving AYA. Some sample questions are below, but surprise questions may be asked. Also, I will accept suggested questions, but there is no guarantee I will use them.
- If you had to move out of the OKC greater metro area to live for at least 10 years, where would you go? You don’t get any adjustments to your life (standard of living or otherwise); you are just relocating at your own expense.
- What will be your biggest future regret?
- Will any of us travel to outer space (defined as being beyond the Kármán line, 62 miles of altitude)?
- Why and in what ways do you seek the approval of others?
- Would you rather be 10% smarter, 10% healthier, or 10% more athletic?
- What is the most limiting factor in your life?
- If you have one, what is your Sword of Damocles?
Stories, Awkward and Otherwise:
- Lucas’ hat total
- Fievel is back
Any strong views on this list?
- From Lucas comes this mashup.
- Max recommended Danger Mouse, which was also mentioned by Lucas on a previous podcast episode. And don’t forget about the OG.
- I think this catchy tune is basically a murder story.
- This jam’s video reminded me of a recent 99% Invisible episode. (keep scrolling even if you don’t listen to it).
We should have even more cousins including some making their first appearance on the podcast (there are first times for everything as you may find out). See you Saturday!