UPDATED 4/3/2020 – Technology will save us as we will be doing a Zoombrary tomorrow night (Saturday, April 4th). While the current homework is in force, I am sure we will travel down many rabbit holes regarding the current world as we now know it.
UPDATED 3/16/2020 – This homework is POSTPONED as unforeseen circumstances [sabotage] disallowed a proper meeting of the minds for podcasting. We hope to be back for a Fribrary April 3 IFF the damn virus lets us.
The main assignment this week is to take one or more of the pilot ideas below and develop it out. If you have a substitute idea, by all means bring it instead.
- “Hobo Vacation”
- “Ninja Thanksgiving” (which I envision to be a sequel)
- “Infinite Knowledge” – a series of extremely awkward self-help and TED Talk-like instructional videos where the wrong message or incorrect lesson is taught
For extra, extra credit check out these links (also posted to IFF):
- We will NOT run out of resources.
- Archery 2.0.
- Alienating the Audience – The Tarkin Doctrine and Imperial Apologists
- Alienating the Audience – Let’s Argue About “The Rise of Skywalker”
Stories (Awkward and Otherwise):
- What does it feel like? How much does it weigh? Does it smell? Yes, it does. All of these things.
- I think I was almost kidnapped, but I’m not sure if I would have resisted.
- Not one of my jams. >1B views?!? >33m subscribers?!?
- New questions in The Lightning Round. #52 was inspired by Eva’s answer for Conner.
- [late addition] Eva might make state in a sport she doesn’t even play.
- We’ve all been there at one point or another.
- It’s just who we are.
- We can’t help but relate to this.
- ……… A late addition from Lucas.
If that damn virus hasn’t killed us all by then, see you Friday!