We wanted to be in person, but quarantine got in the way. Yet that was a happy accident as it allowed us the freedom to have a VERY special guest–the world famous Emily Danger!
As always with Zoombraries, there is a YouTube version.
Possible titles included:
- Hey, we’re out of coins.
- It was a contest, so clearly I was going to win.
- “I’m a working father.”
- You’re a sloppy swiper.
- Hang the pictures!
- At some point it’s not cute anymore, it’s creepy.
- Woah… Spooky
- Stop pouring grease down your sink.
- I’d make a woman get rid of her cats.
- Being vegetarian is not a profession.
- When I do it it’s stalking.
- You “edged her yard.”
- Maybe the dog needs a computer.
- Have you seen the west side of the stadium?
- Coin operated podcast
Referenced homework is here. Enjoy!