The main assignment this week is to bring a prediction for how 2020 will end (extra points awarded for a happy ending) and a prediction for something to happen in 2021. Be specific and creative.
For extra credit check out the Ideas For Fribrarians page and be ready to discuss the Sept 13 and Aug 30 entries.
Stories (Awkward and Otherwise):
- ‘O Million to one shot; I am a master trapper.
- What in the hell is happening (everyday) outside my window?
- I feel unsafe – Puritan edition or creepy old man time.
Jams (another who sang it better):
- “Different Drum” – The Stone Poneys or Carrie Underwood
- “Across The Universe” – The Beetles or Fiona Apple
- “The Boys of Summer” – Don Henley or The Ataris
Autumn is close. See you Friday.