The main assignment is to listen to/read this and read this (if you can). What would you do if you were trapped on an abandoned ship? Describe the best case scenario. Is there a pilot in here waiting to come out?
For extra credit answer the question: Are Kit Kats an illusion or have Kit Kats always been around?
Ideas For Fribrarians:
- Be sure to check out the latest link updates.
- Vortex Spheres – cool, but I prefer old-fashioned lava lamps.
- This sounds like a podcast for Kevin.
- April met the naked neighbor . . . he’s nice.
- Jukebox AI – these range from okay to kinda creepy good. No Pearl Jam, though. An interesting challenge would be if we could identify real from AI-rendered heavy metal. And the children’s music genre is just plain terrifying.
- Simplicity by Macroform is my new theme music.
- Do You by Spoon.
Our endless summer continues. See you Friday!