Short week after the holiday weekend; so we hit the ground running.
The main assignment is to read this post from Cold Takes and then come prepared to discuss the idea of digital people: if you believe it will come to fruition and if so to what degree, how you might feel about “becoming” one, etc.
The extra credit is to state a goal you hope to accomplish by year end.
Ideas For Fribrarians:
- In addition to the latest updates on the page, consider this nightmare fuel.
- What are your thoughts on the new podcast – 2H1R?
Stories (Awkward and Otherwise):
- Oscar stopped an intruder.
Jams (who sang it better):
- “Stairway to Heaven” – Led Zeppelin or Tico & The Man Frank Maglio
- “Breakdown” – Tom Petty or Spoon
- “Clay Pigeons” – Blaze Foley or John Prine or Michael Cera (Michael Cera?!?)
See you Friday!