It is THAT time of year again. I hope you people are ready.
The Main Assignment is an airing of grievances of a sort. Write a review of the podcast. Extra Credit (1) for actually publishing it on a service.
Extra Credit (2) for giving us a review of KFC’s “A Recipe For Seduction“.
Extra Credit (3) for taking this quiz and reporting back on your score. I got 59%. [only your first try counts]
Extra Credit (4) for help with this pilot. The Landlord – I own a house that I rent out to college students. All of them know me but they don’t know each other. We follow characters through school graduating off some each season and getting new ones to replace them. Now give us a twist.
Odds and Ends:
- I’m obsessed with the fact that size matters: spaceships, warships, and air vehicles (oh my!).
- April’s has a suggestion for the title of a blog I should author.
- Proposal: New Year’s Eve JamFestBrary (StayTheNightOptionalBrary) with eggnog shakes
- There are two new IFF.
Jams (who sang it better?):
- “On A Clear Day (You Can See Forever)” – The Peddlers or Sinatra
- “Lady” – Lionel Richie, Kenny Rogers, or Little River Band (I realize they are not the same song, Lucas.)
I got a lot of problems with you people. See you at The Festivus!