The end is coming! This Satbrary homework is about the inevitable – an asteroid on collision course with Earth. Just last week the NASA Administrator warned that we should be taking this threat more seriously. It’s worth noting, however, that Administrator Bridenstine is actually less qualified than any Fribrarian to hold that position. To prove my point, we’re going to come up with some solutions.
NASA is already working on asteroid redirection. Bruce Willis already has a plan of action. No that link is not wrong. I don’t know how crawling through ventilation is going to help, but I believe in him. More importantly I believe in Fribrarians. So:
- How would you counter an asteroid threat? Be creative. No holds barred.
- How do you make a living after the asteroid hits? Yes, this is similar to my previous questions like what would you do after a massive EMP, but SHUTUP I LIKE THINKING ABOUT THESE THINGS.
Alright let’s get real for a minute. This next bit is a tale about dreams that come true. But sometimes when you get what you ask for it’s just fucking awful. The following is so close to exactly what I would make in terms of both band concept and video and yet so horrifyingly not at all what I envisioned. It does, at least, answer the question of: What would I call a McDonald’s themed band that parodies one of the biggest influences in metal?
Time for some JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS
- Who remembers the iconic movie scene featuring this song?
- With Borderlands 3 on the horizon, this song from The Heavy from the intro to Borderlands 2.
- This has a lot going for it, but the lyrics are just…I mean….Lazer Powered Goblin Smasher
- From the Netherlands and Sweden, a new song from Ameranthe
One last thing – we need a Fribrary field trip: Weird Al at the Zoo Amp!